last pocket dump. Here are the contents of my pockets today (rolling a little on the light-side):
- iPod Touch 16 GB loaded with a variety of apps, audiobooks and PDFs via AirSharing, Skullcandy Headphones, in a leather case from Saddleback Leather
- Red bandanna, I think from REI
- Carmex lip balm
- Saddleback Leather small wallet, with various cards, ID, emergency cash and a small amount of Gorilla tape
- Seiko Chronograph, titanium beater watch
- Keys with Leatherman Squirt S4, paracord skull lanyard by me, and a Fenix E1
- Spyderco P'Kal
The Saddleback stuff and the P'Kal are new, and I'm liking them quite a bit. The P'Kal is scary sharp, really well made, and opens lickety-quick with the wave-feature. The pocket clip and axis-like lock are a little stiff but starting to wear in nicely. It's the highest-quality folder I've ever owned, and so far not disappointing.
The Saddleback Leather stuff is nice looking and very tough. I love the iPod sleeve, and the wallet is pretty cool, though a little on the small side and in need of breaking-in. I moved from a bigger Eagle Creek Bi-Fold that had quite a bit more room, so a few less-used cards had to be left out, and the card/cash slots are very new and tight--they will certainly loosen up with wear.